Grand Knight Report for December 3, 2015
KofC Grand Knight Report for December 3, 2015
Topics for Discussion:
- Thank You
- Robbie Fisher son of Kevin Fisher passed away arrangements in paper funeral from Cota Funeral Home in North Reading burial from St Thersa’s in North Reading.
- Articles for Anchor
- Coats for Kids Justin to pick them up when they come in
- Wreaths Across America
- Thank You too David (Doc) Orndorff for the Two Club golf day. Raised $1500.00 of which $1000.00 for the Wilmington Community Fund “Adopt A Family At Christmas” and $500.00 for T-shirts for all four teams playing in the KofC Larry McGrath High School Christmas Basketball Tourney.
- Thank You to all those who helped with the Special Needs Room in the basement of St. Thomas I believe there will be a formal dedication date
- Council 4982 will be supplying turkeys and fresh fruit for St. Thomas and St. Dorothy’s needy families working in conjunction with the charity committee of the parishes
- Council 4982 will be working with the Wilmington Food Pantry supplying 40 turkeys at Thanksgiving. This is something that was started by Jimmy O’Leary and we are helping again.
- Membership Drive looking for members to work at table in back of churches with KofC information (cover all Masses at both St. Thomas and St. Dorothy’s)
- Membership Drive (Mike Connelly)
- Special Needs Room St. Thomas church dedication new date
- December 17th Members Christmas Party
- Going to have couple of raffles to raise some money for the council
- Looking for volunteer to attained Community Resources Roundtable February 3rd at 6:30 PM meeting at library
- Suggested ideas for a Lecturer Speaker Night
- Suggested ideas for Council Fund Raising